Information Right to the Data Owner
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DATA MANAGEMENT
Guess What Comunicação, Lta. (henceforth Guess What)
Avenida da República, 52 7ºAndar 1050-196 Lisbon
+351 218 446 391
DATA PROTECTION SUPERVISOR
GUESS WHAT DATA PROTECTION POLICY
The data collected imposes on the Data Processing Manager the provision of the information contained in art. 14 of the RGPD, which are considered by the reading of this document:
- The data processing operations, by Guess What, are based on the lawfulness of the sending of a Newsletter, the dissemination of news, services, courses and / or training.
- As data controller, Guess What, will have access to personal data.
- All your personal data will be kept only during the legally obligatory period, respecting its preservation the guarantees of secrecy and confidentiality advocated by the RGPD.
- Our legitimacy to proceed with the present treatment is provided in paragraph a) of paragraph 1 of art. 6 of the RGPD.
- The Data Owner may at any time require the Data Protection Officer to have access to personal data concerning him or her, as well as rectification or deletion, limitation of treatment, right to object to treatment and the right to portability of data (unless one of the restrictions provided for in Regulation 679/2016 applies)
- The Data Owner may withdraw the consent already provided, at any time, without such withdrawal having repercussions on the legality of the treatment previously carried out.
- If you believe that the RGPD has been violated, the Data Holder has the right to submit a complaint to the Control Authority, that is, to the National Data Protection Commission.